Are you a non-baker like me, but yet would love to impress your guests with your bakes? Well, I cheated! These Yummy Cheesy Garlic Bread with Mushroom Ham certainly look like they are from some 5-star bakery, don’t they? But the truth is, I didn’t really bake them from scratch………
- 3 Ciabatta
- 3 slices of Mushroom Luncheon
- 6 slices of Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- Slice the bread in whichever design you prefer - criss-cross or horizontal.
- Mix garlic with butter, and insert into the gaps. Spread the garlic butter thinly.
- Cut the ham and cheese into sizes to fit into the bread, and slot them in.
- If you are making criss-cross bread, chop up the ham instead.
- Preheat your convection oven on grill mode. Pop your bread in and grill for about 3 minutes or till golden brown. Out come your Yummy Cheesy Garlic Bread with Mushroom Ham!