This Coffee Waffle Cone combines an espresso drink and a chocolate covered waffle cone into a fun dessert!
- 6 Waffle Cones
- 1 (12 oz) bag chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles if desired
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Using a teaspoon, pour a small amount of melted chocolate into the cone. Swirl the cone so that the chocolate coats the inside. Repeat until the inside of the cone is completely covered.
- Pour the rainbow sprinkles onto a small plate. Turn the cone upside down and dip the rim in chocolate and then dip in sprinkles, if desired.
- Place cones right side up in drinking glasses and set in the refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes. Repeat with another layer of chocolate inside and refrigerate for another 10 minutes.
- Add your favorite coffee or espresso drink and enjoy!