Paneer chilli is the most delicious veg food. Paneer chilli is loved by vegetarian people who don’t like to eat non-veg food, Paneer chilli is most popular dish in India. It is most loveable and mouth-watering dish with the combination of two cuisines in one plate, which is happily consume by all. Paneer chilli is inspired by chicken chilli recipe for the food lover who to eat vegetarian food.
- 1 packet Ching's Secret Paneer Chilli Masala
- 2 tbsp oil
- 200 g Paneer Cubes
- 100 g Diced Vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot)
- 1 slit Green Chilli
- 2 cups water
- Chopped Spring onion for garnishing
- Add 3 tsp (20g) Ching’s Secret Paneer Chilli Masala to 2 cups (300ml) water & mix well.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan & stir-fry 200g paneer cubes, 1 cup (100g) diced vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot) & 1 slit green chilli (add more if you want it hot) for 2-3 minutes.
- Add masala mixture & stir well. Bring to a boil & simmer for 2-3 minutes. For thicker gravy simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion & serve hot.