Made with just 5 ingredients and takes less than 30 minutes to make! Perfect for a Super Bowl party or any kind of get-together with family and friends.
- 16 ounces container salmon cream cheese spread softened
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast finely chopped
- 2/3 cup hot sauce (I use Frank's Hot Sauce)
- 1 1/2 cups Pepper Jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in an oven proof glass 2 qt casserole dish and mix well.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until mixture is bubbling and hot throughout.
- Serve with an assortment of chips, crackers, and raw cut up veggies.