1 cup brown sugar
1 1/3 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
4 large eggs
1 block butter [250gm]
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/3 cup milk
2 tbsp nutella chocolate hazelnuts
2 bananas, mashed
How to make Chocolate Banana Nutella cake
1. Sift the flour,salt,cocoa baking powder together.
2. Cream the butter and sugar till light. Add vanilla.
3. Add in eggs one at a time. Add nutella and banana. mix well.
4. Add half of the sifted flour and add half of the milk,and still to mix.
5. Then add the remain flour and the remaining milk and still well,
6. Spoon into a grease cake tin , and bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 45 mins or till done.
7. Cool, and spread butter icing.
About Author: arie
Arie Boris has extensive travel industry experience, including business and sales development for commercial aviation, the International emergency assistance & travel insurance industry and a national association of travel agents. He was a contributing editor to several print and Internet travel publications, including Fieldings’ Worldwide Cruise Guide and was part of the start up team for CruiseCritic. He has written over 400 cruise ship reviews. Arie also produces and hosts Cruise Gourmet Voyages, a variety of fundraising & theme group cruises for various charitable and arts organizations. He has produced theme cruises for a variety of special interest groups including opera, comedy, spiritual retreats and fan clubs for TV shows like Dark Shadows and Dancing with the Stars!